Friday, August 8, 2014

Favorite Posts While I'm on Vacation!



Cherry Tomato Chicken Pasta with Basil.  Recipe HERE.  While the pasta cooks, stir up a nearly-instant cherry tomato marinara.  Fresh sauce fast!

Every year around this time, I go on vacation.  I'm almost on my way...  I miss the blogs while I'm gone, but not as much as I miss the dogs!



This year, we're going on a northern European cruise to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. We are two days in Rotterdam and then one day in each port with the exception of Glasgow, where we're in port for two days. A day in Amsterdam at the end and then home by September.




And, in the meantime, I thought I'd leave you with a few of the most viewed and cooked posts on Dinner Time as well as just one lovely zucchini soup from More Time at the Table.  Because it's zucchini time, you see.  I hope you find some on YOUR back porch.




Fish Story:  Foiled Flounder.  Recipe HERE.  Wrap the fish in foil and stick it in the oven!


Baby Kale and Spinach with a Roasted Chicken Breast.  Recipe HERE.




Baby Kale Stir Fry.  Recipe HERE.

Lentil soup for one (or more)

Lentil Soup -- Freeze or Share.  Recipe HERE.



Would you bring Sangria?  Malbec Sangria with Port and Blueberries. Recipe HERE.



     One-Pan Salmon and Kale on Brown Rice



Pan-Roasted Brussel Sprouts and New Potatoes with Parmesan and Onions. Recipe HERE.




Would you make breakfast?  Egg and Egg White Omelet filled with Cottage Cheese on Whole Wheat Toast.  Recipe HERE.

Creamy Zucchini Soup with Parmesan. Fresh sliced cherry tomatoes are a hidden surprise at the bottom of the bowl.  Recipe HERE.

Enjoy the rest of summer!  Have fun cooking and taking good care of yourself,
Alyce



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you! If you don't have gmail or a blog, you can choose "anonymous" from the comment pull-down menu. Sign your name within the comment box if you'd like. Thanks, Alyce